July, 20 2022
Benefits of a Learning Management System (LMS) Platform
Here’s the scenario: You are an HR Manager—or maybe the Trainer—it’s your job to onboard new employees and train existing employees to stay up to date on their compliance training. It used to be as simple as setting up a mandatory in-person session or two, or three, but now post-pandemic with the hybrid work approach and a lot of folks working remote, how do you do it?
Well, you could funnel everyone onto a Zoom meeting (and hope) they’ve printed off all the manuals, quizzes, and supporting documentation to prepare them; as opposed to, doing something that saves you time, money, and puts flexibility in the employees’ hands so that they can prioritize their workload and train on their time.
What is this trickery, you ask? It’s called a Learning Management System (LMS) and these platforms deliver better engagement and retention, are more consistent and flexible, and provide valuable data for you to track your employees throughout the training process. Let’s break it down:
- LMS platforms are more cost effective and there can be considerable cost-savings on your training budget.
- You can personalize training for each department by creating learning paths
- Automated role-based learning
- Training is scalable
- Most LMS platforms offer mobile options instead of being stuck behind a PC
- The training is generally asynchronous, but a good LMS gives you an option to register for virtual lead training, through Zoom for example, and in-person training options as well.
- Everything is trackable. You can see exactly where in the process your employee is in their training adventure.
You don’t have to be an IT expert to use an LMS, but you do need a little ambition. That is why CoreAchieve from CorePartners is your new best friend. With features like learning paths, custom branding, built-in analysis, and more, this platform offers pricing tiers that only charge on “active” monthly users—NOT how many employees are registered. And just to get your feet wet, you can start for FREE! No credit card needed. Once you’re ready to go live, your trial platform can be cloned into an active platform, and you can pick which subscription best fits your needs. As you continue to grow, you can change your subscription to another tier at any time.
July 2022 Update
What's new in CoreAchieve July 2022 release?
WE LAUNCHED SELF-REGISTRATION!
It was always FREE to try CoreAchieve, but now it is also FREE to build your learning content.
Choose the correct pricing model you need
Millennials are taking to online learning in force.
Time Spent Now on Content Tagging Will Reap Benefits Later